Frank serves as the president of SEDCO — the Schuylkill Economic Development Corporation. He traces his history in the economic development field back to January 1979. At that time he accepted the position of "Industrial Commissioner" with the Greater Pottsville Industrial Development Corporation (GPIDC) — the predecessor organization to SEDCO.
Frank also serves as the Executive Director to the Schuylkill County Industrial Development Authority (SCIDA) and provides marketing support and administrative services to the Tamaqua Industrial Development Enterprise (TIDE).
Frank's other board memberships and/or affiliations include:
- Schuylkill County Municipal Authority
- Schuylkill Conservation District Advisory Board
- Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Council
- Federal Correctional Institute FCI — Schuylkill Community Advisory Board
- Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA)
- Northeast Economic Development Association (NEDA)
- Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- Luzerne / Schuylkill Workforce Investment Board
- Pottsville — Schuylkill Technology Incubator
As SEDCO Vice President, Brian supports the growth of local companies and the recruitment of new employers to Schuylkill County. Some of Brian's responsibilities include assisting with financing, marketing and development projects.
Brian joined SEDCO as Vice President in April 2013 after six years of service with CAN DO Inc., the economic development organization serving Greater Hazleton. Brian completed undergraduate and graduate work at Kutztown University.
Brian is a member of the Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA) and has completed economic development training through PEDA and the National Development Council (NDC). He achieved NDC accreditation as a Certified Economic Development Finance Professional.
Letitia R. Reiser
With a background in accounting, sales, marketing and public relations, Letitia joined SEDCO as office manager in 1991.
In addition to her administrative duties, she serves as assistant secretary to the corporation.
Letitia also serves as the executive secretary of the Schuylkill County Industrial Development Authority (SCIDA).